Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving yesterday with the radio on and I was charging my phone with a charger in the front socket. The radio cut off and the charger quit working. It had happened before so I had an idea of where to look. Last time it was the 7.5 amp ACC relay fuse in the drivers side don't fuse box that was blown. Sure enough it was blown this time too but this is when I started having trouble. Every time I replace it it's blowing plus, when I put a new one in and turn the key to on (from key being completely out) my ignition tries to start the pilot without me even turning the key to crank it?? I'll turn the key to get the pilot started and when I do it blows the fuse. I've looked at the 15 amp fuse on the passenger side and it looks fine. I've also checked the socket for foreign objects but I can't see anything in it. I'm just really confused why replacing the fuse would cause the engine to start cranking just by turning the key to the on position. I really just want my radio to work again. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts