Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how big is the Pilot Engine?:confused: How big is the engine bay? mesasurements? Are they going to make a manual? Do you Pilot owners expect a lot of aftermarket support?
Thanx, answer as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
questions

after looking at the link i still wasn't able to find the answers to my questions. I'm looking for engine measurements... not power output.. trying to find out if would be possible to take out the engine and place it in another honda.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
It is the Odyssey / MDX engine

It is the Odyssey / MDX engine.
They have been around a while, maybe someone in either of those groups might know more.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: Engine swap

haccord said:
after looking at the link i still wasn't able to find the answers to my questions. I'm looking for engine measurements... not power output.. trying to find out if would be possible to take out the engine and place it in another honda.
While possible to fit the 3.5 in the Accord, you would be far betteer off building up another engine. The cost of purchasing an Ody/Pilot/MDX engine is pretty high (even form scrap sources) and you'd need to "one-off" exhaust & intake plumbing.

You'd get alot more "bang for the buck" by finding an experienced Honda speed shop...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts