Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
I can resisted every day first minute at work, at home at night on weekends. I have to check it, to look it, to serch it. I know I have a good time even do, I do no not made to much of an input but i learn more, i laugh more .

Honda -pilot.org ......................is killing me... Ihave alot to do i can't stop reading and reading is to muchhhhhh................:21: :awais: :twak:

HELP!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
You are not alone. My 11-year-old daughter thinks that I am obsessed with this site and I am no havasu, sage, PrG or N_Jay.
honda-pilot.org rocks!!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
same problem with me....guess we will soon need a honda-pilot.org annonimus :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Try some alcohol, cigarettes and gambling to get your mind off the website.:1:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Twinkie said:
Try some alcohol, cigarettes and gambling to get your mind off the website.:1:
Those are not allowed at work :confused: so it continues to be this site :2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I hope the Internet Police at my workplace don't catch me spending time at this site!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I'm trying to limit it to lunch time and evenings, but my wife thinks I'm nuts.:jump3:

·
Registered
144 Posts
colousa said:
Guys
I can resisted every day first minute at work, at home at night on weekends. I have to check it, to look it, to serch it. I know I have a good time even do, I do no not made to much of an input but i learn more, i laugh more .

Honda -pilot.org ......................is killing me... Ihave alot to do i can't stop reading and reading is to muchhhhhh................:21: :awais: :twak:

HELP!!!!!!!!!
I addicted also.. My family thinks in crazy.. Thats how I got this screen name. They are starting an intervention group!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Help with My Addiction

PilotCrazy said:

I addicted also.. My family thinks in crazy.. Thats how I got this screen name. They are starting an intervention group!!
Yeah, PilotCrazy, I know what you mean. My husband loves the Pilot as much as I do, but he thinks I'm a little whacked out when it comes to this Board............

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man, I'm on here day and night. Luckily, I am the internet police...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Addicted

Good to know I'm not alone. I love cars. I just do and I always have. I have spent months researching cars over 3 continents with dealerships,magazines,and websites and calls too numerous to count.All I can say is when i see Kimosabe's graphics, my heart jumps. this website was one decisive factor in buying the Pilot at the end of the month. The BMWX5 Epinions' website steered me clear of that car although I had the kind of test drive that made each cell ache for more. Flying high with Pilot.....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hello...

Hello my name is Don and I am addicted to honda-pilot.org.

I knew there were others out there, just didn't think anyone would admit it.

I have a fun time visiting here..thanks everyone.

Don

:20:

·
Registered
170 Posts
colousa said:
Guys

HELP!!!!!!!!!
Yeah,me too I love my pilot and I love coming here and "hearing" other people talking about their pilots and everything else under the sun as well.
My wife thinks i have a girlfriend or something online with all the time i spend in here,she doesn't believe its just my Pilot!

:2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
tim.s said:
I'm trying to limit it to lunch time and evenings, but my wife thinks I'm nuts.:jump3:
"Hello, 9-11 operator??? Yes, this is Mrs. tim.s, could you send an officer over? My soon-to-be ex-husband and I will be having, uh, a domestic dispute really soon, now..."

"Sure thing, ma'am!! They're on their way..."

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've gotten a ton of good information here and check the site every other day or so.

My only regret is that I didn't find the site until after I had purchased my Pilot.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ChuckW said:
I've gotten a ton of good information here and check the site every other day or so.

My only regret is that I didn't find the site until after I had purchased my Pilot.
Ditto, ChuckW... I joined this site (08/08/02) two days after buying the Pilot (08/06/02). Lots of great info for the novice as well as the seasoned veteran, too!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Who's really addicted?

OK, who besides Admin, The Worm, and Tim are still checking this board from when it first started?

I joined in 7/02 but was lurking since late 5/02.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts