Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to access your sister site acuramdx.org all day.
Not sure if the problem is at their end or mine.

Can someone check if they can access the site?

Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
They decided to close down the MDX site for lack of interest (everybody likes the Pilot better)

just kidding...yes they are having problems with the site and you will not be able to access it (and I assume they are working to bring it back up)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes Worm (The moderator for both this one and the acuramdx.org sites) has informed the admin that the server appears to be down. Presumably someone is working diligently to get that site back up. Until then enjoy this site :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for checking :)

Davisdog - eat your words!! :p
03pilot - I enjoy both sites and we can learn alot by sharing information :4: .

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
The MDX site is, in fact, down. The problem's @ the hosting company's end, so admin has to wait for them to get it together.

Oddly enough, the Pilot site is hosted by the same company, but it's on a different machine.

Hopefully it'll be back up shortly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yuppie, hopefully the acuramdx.org site will be up soon~~~ need to update my personal profile....

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I'm very very pissed. The site has been down since yesterday morning, and I'm yet to get a reply from my hosting company. If I don't get it by tomorrow, I'll be moving to a different company.

Please hang in there!

admin.

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
I've had like 20 people call or email this morning asking me if the site was down or if they said something to get banned :p
If u hear from DaleB, tell him it was a calculated attempt to keep him from overtaking me as the #1 poster.

admin - hope the hosting company gets back to you soon. post their 800# and we can flood them with calls ;)

Good thing we can seek refuge over here in the meantime :)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Access Forums Here

Well, the database is still up, so I've set up <a href="/forumsmdx">MDX forum here</a>. This is the same forum as @ acuramdx.org. Your posts will still show up on acuramdx.org once the site comes back up. However, please don't upload any images since I'll have to upload them to acuramdx manually.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Access Forums Here

admin said:
Well, the database is still up, so I've set up <a href="/forumsmdx">MDX forum here</a>.
Weird. Logged on to the above link and got to "acuramdx.org" but it kept morphing back to "Honda-Pilot.org". Could not post so I registered here, will try to post again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Geez, and I thought I was banned or something! :confused:
When I got the message "Forbidden, You don't have permission to acsess/forums/showthread.php on this server" I wondered what I did wrong.

·
Registered
19 Posts
TheWorm said:
If u hear from DaleB, tell him it was a calculated attempt to keep him from overtaking me as the #1 poster.

Let's start a pool for when DaleB will show up at this site. I'll take 1:01 PM PST.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Right on, TheWorm can only go so far before I am back on his trail!!
We could run a side contest here to see who can excel in the number of posts, but I hope the MDX site is not gone that long!

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Rats, the jig is up. I was hoping Dale would call Tim and get the message I suggested above :)

Miss you guys! Thanks again to the Piloteers for providing us with shelter. It's kinda like a loaner site, while ours is in for service...all 5's on the survey for sure! :29:

·
Registered
592 Posts
TheWorm said:
Rats, the jig is up. I was hoping Dale would call Tim and get the message I suggested above :)

Miss you guys! Thanks again to the Piloteers for providing us with shelter. It's kinda like a loaner site, while ours is in for service...all 5's on the survey for sure! :29:
Worm: Anything less than a 5 - would be considered a failure.

Hope no one gave you that "give a 5 or else it does not count" BS :2:

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
03pilot said:

Worm: Anything less than a 5 - would be considered a failure.

Hope no one gave you that "give a 5 or else it does not count" BS :2:
We understand that < 5 is considered a failing grade...and would reduce your allocation -- of bandwidth, I s'pose in this instance :)

"We will throw in 3 additional smilies and a signature line in return for all fives"

1 - 20 of 79 Posts