Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my headlight assemblies last week and everything works except for the parking lights in the upper, outside corner of the assemblies. The bulbs are fine and I have pulled almost every fuse in the 2 passenger cabin boxes and the 2 under the hood. As far as I can tell the fuses are good and the bulbs are fine. But the lights are not lighting as they should... or at all for that matter.

Can anyone tell me which fuse I should recheck or have any ideas on why BOTH parking lights and ONLY the parking lights may have this problem? I am beyond baffled.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I replaced my headlight assemblies last week and everything works except for the parking lights in the upper, outside corner of the assemblies. The bulbs are fine and I have pulled almost every fuse in the 2 passenger cabin boxes and the 2 under the hood. As far as I can tell the fuses are good and the bulbs are fine. But the lights are not lighting as they should... or at all for that matter.

Can anyone tell me which fuse I should recheck or have any ideas on why BOTH parking lights and ONLY the parking lights may have this problem? I am beyond baffled.

Thanks!
Are you absolutely positive that the bulbs are good? They should be dual filament bulbs, one filament for parking lights and one for turn signals. It’s unlikely, but possible that just the parking filament is burned out (turn signal still works). If you haven’t replaced the bulbs yet I would try that.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,968 Posts
If you have a voltmeter verify the voltage at the parking light connectors.
Also make sure you reconnected the bulb electrical connectors to the correct locations.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Yes, voltage and grounds. One does not work without the other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts