Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really enjoying the various MDX wheel discussions. Looking to take my all-white 2016 from soccer mom vehicle to a more sportier look

Can anyone tell me what size/model these Acura wheels are? Where are people buying the wheels from ? Local Acura parts counter?

Seen on the 2020 and 2022, respectively. I like the all-black color, I think it would look good on the white pilot.

Thank you

@Adi
@Pilot954
@ssosa005

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m not sure which models those wheels come with, but I’m assuming the price per wheel from Acura directly would be quite high. I would suggest Facebook marketplace, eBay, Craigslist, or an MDX forum (I included a link below, a quick check didn’t show any wheels for sale on page 1).

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Those look like 245 50R20.
If you want used, you might try www.car-part.com

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yeah, no way you should pay full retail price for those. Probably $500+ per wheel from the dealer. If you just want a more "sporty" look then you can consider other aftermarket wheels. They will be much cheaper than new MDX wheels and probably about as expensive as used ones (guessing $250-300 per wheel).

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX A Spec; 2020 Acura TLX A Spec; 2006 Honda Pilot EXL AWD
19 Posts
The top picture is the ‘18-20 A-Spec model. Those wheels are specific to the A-Spec.
In person they are really charcoal grey-ish. I have black wheels on another car and the A-Spec wheels are considerably lighter in shade when the the vehicles are side by side. Your other picture is the all new 2022 A-Spec. All new like I just drove the first one delivered last week. The wheels may not be available as an accessory part yet, but they will be. Either way both excellent choices!
I disagree with viper on his earlier post. If you can afford a $60k ride, five hundred a wheel is pocket change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts