Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install speakers in the 3rd row of my 2016 EX-L which didn't come with them and doesn't have the trim with speaker grill in them.

A fellow Piloteer Elite owner kindly shared pictures of these trim pieces. I would like to know their part numbers so I can order them. I have circled the part that I am looking to replace. Anyone has a way to find their part numbers?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might be better to call the dealership and tell them what you want to get the correct part #. This is part of the D-Pillar and APPEARS to be these parts but the way they are drawn, it is very hard to tell for sure.
https://parts.delrayhonda.com/v-201...eed-automatic/interior-bumper--pillar-garnish

The ebay listing actually specifies "w\speaker" but I cannot find one single real picture of these parts.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-OEM-...656134&hash=item4b62cb589d:g:FU8AAOSwCkZZP6bd

View attachment 132913

View attachment 132914
Thank you @Chipworkz, Took you advise and asked the dealer part dept while I was there for oil change. Here are my part numbers
84149-TG7-A21ZB - Right Garnish
84189-TG7-A21ZB - Left Garnish
Their MSRP is $46.64 each.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh good, so it was the part I was looking at. The way it is drawn made it really hard to tell for sure! The online prices are closer to $25 but then there is shipping.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh good, so it was the part I was looking at. The way it is drawn made it really hard to tell for sure! The online prices are closer to $25 but then there is shipping.
That sounds like a deal. Costco offer 15% discount on parts. I just learnt that recently when I went to get break pads for the Pilot. I printed the coupon from Costco.com and went to the Honda dealer they listed. The coupon saved almost $15 on each set. So I will have to see which is the better deal :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts