Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just got my Tafetta White Pilot EX-L last night and I have to say it is wondeful!! What an amazing vehicle. I had been looking at several vehicles for a complement to my 2 seater convertible and after looking at several other vehicles including the MDX, the PIlot got my vote. I went to the dealer last Saturday and all their vehicles were pre-sold except one which wasn't a color I wanted. They said they would trade with another dealer and when I went in to place my deposit Monday, it had arrived and I picked it up last night! And they even had the running boards in stock and they were installed. It was meant to be! I am very happy!!! I can't wait to get in it today!!! :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the website. I'm sure you'll love your Pilot as much as we love ours!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome to the site! This is a great place to learn about your Pilot. and you will find yourself logging in ALL the time..

take care
rob
:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome :) You definitely found the right forum for discussing your Pilot.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You made a very good choice......for the price you pay, you get a whole lot more than in those other SUV's.

I was looking at getting a 4x2 Tahoe, those things run like $32-$34K....when I found out that I could get a Pilot for around $30K with STANDARD 4-wheel drive (and all the other things it offered), it was a no-brainer!

Congratulations on your purchase!:29:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome! Day 2 with the pilot and it is wonderful. It is a big difference between driving the Boxster and then getting into the spacious Pilot! I love it! I am driving it to work today, I need to leave early so I can get the 'good' space! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
WBCB1 said:
I am driving it to work today, I need to leave early so I can get the 'good' space! :)
Hey WBCB1 - If I had a Boxster and a Pilot I would be driving to work early EVERY day. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts