Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a pilot owner yet, but we're looking at them as well as the Buick enclave and Subaru ascent. If we get the pilot this forum should be valuable and should also be valuable in helping us decide which model to purchase.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Hopefully you'll become a new Pilot owner and come back to share the experience soon.

In the mean while feel free to roam around and find info on anything Pilot related things!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I would suggest you drive them all and see which one you enjoy the most, then start doing research. Edmunds car comparrison tool is a great place to do comparrisons, and reviews.
Other vehicles may have different accessories and options but look at the return on your investment. When I did that I got the Honda Pilot. I did research on many of the vehicles you mentioned too. Bottom line is no matter how good a vehicle is, if you don't enjoy it why have it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I really like the Ascent; wow a truly beautiful vehicle. Haven't driven one yet but when the time comes to get rid of my Pilot, I think I'll be a new Subaru owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts