Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Pilot Type R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Hi Guys! Just got this 03 Pilot and wanted to spice it up a bit haha! Its bone stock currently, but I'm thinking about rims and maybe some other mods. What do you guys think i should do to it next?

·
Registered
2003 Honda Pilot Type R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome , get some LEDs on the headlights if you don't have already! Love the red Honda badge I always wanted to do that to my two Hondas the Pilot and CR-V but never did!
Thanks! That's my next plan after getting the running boards on it. The badges, especially the rear one, are a huge pain to install on the 1st gen pilot, I don't recommend it unless you have a full day to spare and love swearing at engineers

·
Registered
2003 Honda Pilot Type R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. Check out the first gen buyer's guide for maintenance related items.
First Gen Buyer's Guide
Thank you! This thing has been in a garage its whole life and has around 150k miles, and so far its still holding strong. struts do need to be replaced though, so thats something i'll be doing a little down the line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts