Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my HB Pilot EX for over a week, I'm on the road quite a bit and haven't seen another Pilot, yet.

I'm sure there are more out there, but where?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Where are the Pilots?

Hey BillR, I'll be in the Berkshires this weekend, so look for my Evergreen Pearl EX-L on Routes 8, 23, 20.

I've put on about 650 highway miles so far travelling 95 between NY and New Haven, and also haven't seen another Pilot on the road yet.

Evergreen

·
Registered
385 Posts
had mine since june 3. Up on the northshore by Newburyport. Had my first sighting today of a brethren going opposite way on 495 :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Only one spotting here

I've had my EP EX-L for a week now. Haven't seen another one yet. And I haven't been approached yet (except by friends that new we were getting a new vehicle). I pass CR-Vs and Odysseys on the road all the time...never a glance. I even drove right next to a green CR-V one day....the woman never noticed.....I give up....LOL.

The only spotting we had was a few days before we got ours, my wife spotted a Silver EX on Niagara Falls Blvd. We have friends on Grand Island that told us about their neighbor having a Silver Pilot...I'm guessing that was them driving home that my wife spotted.

I guess Honda needs to advertise some more. Although, why would they....they can't make them fast enough to meet demand as it is.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know I don't have the only Pilot in the area (I was sure they sold more than 1).

I live in the Danvers area so I'm sure at some point I'll bump into Davemac. I'm up towards Amesbury al the time.

Evergreen you'll be too far west for me but at some point, who knows.
I've had similar responses on the road, most people don't seem to notice it (it does resemble a big CRV).
But when parked, that's totally different, it draws constant attention.
This makes me glad I have the alarm.

Mainly I travel Worcester, east. Mostly 128, 495 and Boston.

We need to come up with a signal of some sort, like a secret handshake.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally another Pilot on the Road (actually 2).
Friday I saw a green pilot on the road and a black Pilot in the Home Depot parking lot in Danvers (? maybe Davemac).

·
Registered
385 Posts
not I, was home installing coolers from hitch pkg. Damn, I guess I won't be owning the only black Pilot in New England.:5:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello,

Like to introduce myself to all member.... I'm a brand new owner for my sage brush pearl pilot EX-L with Ent system.

Got my car last night.

I didn't have much option addon yet, except fog light. Looking forward to get more option install later (by myself). :2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
MA Owners

chinalfr:

Welcome.
The group is growing quickly.
4 Pilots in my hometown, SW of Boston.
I've learned a great deal in 4 weeks. Trust you will as well.
Thanks to the member group.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Since more and more people owning Pilot? Why not try to organize a gathering during holiday/weekend which we can meet each other?

Sound like fun?:D :D :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
BTW, I'm in Billerica, MA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe we could try to get both Pilot & MDX owners in Mass/New England to meet up? With the two groups included we should be able to get a nice crowd.

Check out the meet that some MDX owners had in Hershey, PA - on acuramdx.org. Tim from hondacuraworld also attended!

Any ideas :4:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Count me in....:D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts