Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got a Pilot, this is my fifth Honda, first Pilot; 2015 touring, the papers have been signed and I haven't bought it home yet. the dealer I found it at is an hour and a half drive away.
my current daily driver is a 2004 Cr-v.

my main focus here will be upgrading my audio, to sound just as good or better than the set up that I currently have in my CR-V. and it's an Alpine head unit, with x-fire speakers an amp and 10 inch sub, with its own amp.

the reason I got the touring is bc of the trailer hitch being integrated into the frame instead of an ad on, and the 10 speaker set up. I drive an hour to work and hr back.

the other upgrades that I'll be looking at is lighting, the further I can see a deer in the distance the better, + I am tired of being blinded by other drivers, I'd like us to be on equal footing. lol

also I just got finished reading about the vcmuzzler, and was wondering if I am going to need this? bc, I do mostly highway driving between the speeds of 70-80 mph, and I did get warranty for an added 60k. I drive 45 to 60 one way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I finally got a Pilot, this is my fifth Honda, first Pilot; 2015 touring, the papers have been signed and I haven't bought it home yet. the dealer I found it at is an hour and a half drive away.
my current daily driver is a 2004 Cr-v.

my main focus here will be upgrading my audio, to sound just as good or better than the set up that I currently have in my CR-V. and it's an Alpine head unit, with x-fire speakers an amp and 10 inch sub, with its own amp.

the reason I got the touring is bc of the trailer hitch being integrated into the frame instead of an ad on, and the 10 speaker set up. I drive an hour to work and hr back.

the other upgrades that I'll be looking at is lighting, the further I can see a deer in the distance the better, + I am tired of being blinded by other drivers, I'd like us to be on equal footing. lol

also I just got finished reading about the vcmuzzler, and was wondering if I am going to need this? bc, I do mostly highway driving between the speeds of 70-80 mph, and I did get warranty for an added 60k. I drive 45 to 60 one way.
Welcome to the Forum! I have a 2010 touring, and I just got LEDs for the front, which have been amazing thus far. I recommend the LED route (pic below for reference). As far as the VCM Muzzler, get it. It’s a rather cheap (in price) fix for an issue that Honda has yet to correct, I also HIGHLY recommend this. Post some pics when you get it! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts