Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My wife and I have been looking for a new SUV for her primary vehicle and have gone throough extensive searches and salesman. We finally agreed on the Honda Pilot! I let her negotiate the deals and pick which one she wanted since it is going to be her vehicle. I got my 2002 extended cab Chevy Silverado last year. Anyway, I found this website and thought that i would sign us up!

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sweet!

Welcome and what options did you get?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Rage said:
Another pic!
No doubt about it, a classic beauty of a vehicle.

Welcome aboard, Rage! Be sure that Mrs. Rage joins you in keeping those posts coming....Sounds like she'll be the primary driver!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
welcome to the org. Rage.....sit down...stay awhile.
there's lots of informative stuff on this forum, some are even
downright entertaining....... :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Sweet!

Jet-Pilot-64 said:
Welcome and what options did you get?
Options????

How about 72 monthly payments!

It's pretty much a stock EX-L. We were at Mel Rapton and saw your Pilot all dressed up ready to leave the lot when we went in to look. Yours had a nice "SOLD" tag in the window. The only one they had left was a white one so we ventured over to Carmichael Honda and picked up this one! I'll list some options in my signature when I get a chance!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ziploc said:

No doubt about it, a classic beauty of a vehicle.

Welcome aboard, Rage! Be sure that Mrs. Rage joins you in keeping those posts coming....Sounds like she'll be the primary driver!
I showed her this web page and she was a little reluctant to join but I did it on my own! I belong to another website, www.He-Man.org and I know how fun it is to be part of an elite community.
He-Ma.org is for those who collect He-Man Masters of the Universe toys. Anyone remember that line of toys?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
borg said:
welcome to the org. Rage.....sit down...stay awhile.
there's lots of informative stuff on this forum, some are even
downright entertaining....... :)
Thanks to all for the welcome! I have been browsing the pages for a few days now and am sure it will keep me entertained while it's slow here at work!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
robrecht said:
Welcome, Sagebrush Rage, it is Sagebrush isn't it?
Yes, it's Sagebrush! What a beautiful color.......wife picked it!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Re: Re: Sweet!

Rage said:

Options????

How about 72 monthly payments!

It's pretty much a stock EX-L. We were at Mel Rapton and saw your Pilot all dressed up ready to leave the lot when we went in to look. Yours had a nice "SOLD" tag in the window. The only one they had left was a white one so we ventured over to Carmichael Honda and picked up this one! I'll list some options in my signature when I get a chance!
Whew, I'm glad it had a sold tag on it! How funny is that? Did you get a good deal at Charmichael?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Sweet!

Jet-Pilot-64 said:
Whew, I'm glad it had a sold tag on it! How funny is that? Did you get a good deal at Charmichael?
I think we did. I don't know if it is okay to talk about but we got it for a little over $29,000 out the door after trade in and all those other fees. We actually had to pay a little more for the extended warranty and Guardian coverage. Let me know if I'm not allowed to post prices. I will delete this post if so. Thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sweet!

Rage said:

I think we did. I don't know if it is okay to talk about but we got it for a little over $29,000 out the door after trade in and all those other fees. We actually had to pay a little more for the extended warranty and Guardian coverage. Let me know if I'm not allowed to post prices. I will delete this post if so. Thanks!
You can post prices. It's ok. It only makes those of us who paid too much GREEN with envy.

Welcome aboard!! :2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Rage said:

He-Ma.org is for those who collect He-Man Masters of the Universe toys. Anyone remember that line of toys?
Ahh, yes, I think I do remember that cartoon series and the series of toys it spawned...that is, if I'm remembering the right thing.

I believe it was my now 23-year-old niece who was crazy about He-Man and other Masters of the Universe. (Yes, niece!!! Though wasn't it more intended for little boys?) I knocked myself out trying to find the right toy figures that she wanted for Christmas. Still remember how cute she was as a little tyke, trying to tell me all about He-Man!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ziploc said:

Ahh, yes, I think I do remember that cartoon series and the series of toys it spawned...that is, if I'm remembering the right thing.

I believe it was my now 23-year-old niece who was crazy about He-Man and other Masters of the Universe. (Yes, niece!!! Though wasn't it more intended for little boys?) I knocked myself out trying to find the right toy figures that she wanted for Christmas. Still remember how cute she was as a little tyke, trying to tell me all about He-Man!!!
Yeah.....I'm 28 and I loved those toys! You would think she would have played with the She-Ra stuff....my wife played with Tonka trucks! Check out my collectio here! http://www.angelfire.com/80s/hawaiianrage/Ian1.html

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome!

It's really good to have you on board with us Rage. And there you are just over the hill from us. Look us up if you make it to Reno and check out This Page just in case you are interested.

Don

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
welcome...enjoy the ride

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Welcome!

dandbtucker said:
It's really good to have you on board with us Rage. And there you are just over the hill from us. Look us up if you make it to Reno and check out This Page just in case you are interested.

Don
It's nice to see all my good neighbors!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Welcome, Rage. And congrats, ramirami, for sliding into 4th in the top poster list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts