Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First winter in the 17 Pilot and need to get a something to carry skis and I’m looking at getting the crossbars and alow profile cargo box. Question is, what is the height of the Pilot with the crossbars? I am looking at the Thule Pulse Alpine and even at 11.3” over the crossbars, I’m worried that the pilot won’t fit into the garage. (Oh amd it needs to fit into the garage because like a dumb ass, I will forget and pull the car in.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Rocky. The garage door is a standard 84” but the concrete floor is a little higher than the outside plus the plastic gasket, so I was using 82” as the max. Question is, is the 70” to the top of the crossbars? (I would measure it myself except I don’t have the crossbars yet and if if I can’t find a cargo box to fit, I don’t know if I would bother to buy the crossbars.)

·
Registered
146 Posts
The touring already has the side rails correct? If not check these 2019 Pilot Roof Rack Base Carrier LX,EX,EX-L,EX-L NR

The factory side rails don't provide anywhere to strap anything to do they? I think it just has the bolt spots for the bars. No channel on the ones I saw to add a ring or anything. just some small things I'll miss from the sequoia (rail was raised, channel so you could slide bars, rings or wrap around it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts