Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a way to convert this to the second gen ?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Has anyone found a way to convert this to the second gen ?
Did the Russian Pilot come with this? If so you could gather the OEM parts on your next trip to St. Petersburg...

I would assume the cheapest and easiest way is to get a steering wheel cover that has that built in. Not sure if that exists as I've never seen it or looked for it though.

Reactions: Tahoefever

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did the Russian Pilot come with this? If so you could gather the OEM parts on your next trip to St. Petersburg...

I would assume the cheapest and easiest way is to get a steering wheel cover that has that built in. Not sure if that exists as I've never seen it or looked for it though.
I would not be surprised if it did..hell they got lots of other things we cant get here

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
No need to travel that far, comrade. Some Canadian Pilots, CR-Vs and Accords have had heated steering wheels for a few years now. Maybe you can kludge one onto your Pilot. Kinda doubt it though, so most likely it'll be mittens for you.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
No need to travel that far, comrade. Some Canadian Pilots, CR-Vs and Accords have had heated steering wheels for a few years now. Maybe you can kludge one onto your Pilot. Kinda doubt it though, so most likely it'll be mittens for you.

What if I just wanted to sample some homebrew potato water and brush up on my Russian?

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
130 Posts
Don’t the cars drive you over in mother russia? No need to hold steering wheel ?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The feature was introduced to the 2016 series and up.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You know... this is a little soft for someone who claims to be in "the bush" all the time... can't play rugged outdoorsman and pampered businessman at the same time!

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
130 Posts
Hahaha, just gotta grab a pair of fuzzy dice too

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes that's exactly what 'Hoe Fever has on his Pilot!
Yes But In green :) I got pulled over for the large fuzzy dice , when the officer came up to the window he saw the rest and looked at me..sitting there ..looked back at the gear and said um take down the dice the carry on. ? ?

Reactions: cintocrunch
1 - 13 of 13 Posts