Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the '04 Pilot review on Edmunds.com. Now that Heated seats are an option, there should be a few '03 Pilot owner's who would be interested in upgrading their front seats. At least those of us in the North...

·
Registered
147 Posts
So, heated seats are not standard anymore on the 04's? Or 03 owner may add heated seats to their Pilots??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heated Seats

Heated Seats are apparently standard equipment for '04 EX-L's. What I would like to see is if you could retrofit heated seats into an '03 EX-L.

If this is the case, a group buy may be in order.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Heated Seats

abeebe said:
Heated Seats are apparently standard equipment for '04 EX-L's. What I would like to see is if you could retrofit heated seats into an '03 EX-L.

I dont think anyone has a definte answer froma Honda dealer if they can retrofit 03s with the 04 heated seats....

then it comes down to getting heated seats installed by any aftermarket dealer.....

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Heated Seats

ramirami said:
I dont think anyone has a definte answer froma Honda dealer if they can retrofit 03s with the 04 heated seats....

then it comes down to getting heated seats installed by any aftermarket dealer.....
The 2004 seat heaters can be retro-fitted into the 2003 seats... :17: :4:

See this post by jctatman and the picture below:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Heated Seats

ramirami said:

kemosabe said:
The 2004 seat heaters can be retro-fitted into the 2003 seats... :17: :4:

See this post by jctatman and the picture below:
Funny, the moderators have to keep each other in line too.:2:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Heated Seats

tim.s said:
Funny, the moderators have to keep each other in line too.:2:
Kemosabe==> :twak: <==ramirami

Colorider==>:32: