Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,501 Posts

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
You said one went out first and then the other, this might be your problem.
Fast forward to the 9min mark, the first part is tear down.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
Be mindful that if your seat contains an airbag, be sure to disconnect the battery for at least 10 minutes before disconnecting yellow SRS wire clips.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
A visit to your friendly local Sanford & Son for cars, i.e. salvage yard.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
Put them together somehow and you're hunky dory. I'd favor the driver's seat myself in such a scenario.

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
520 Posts
Put them together somehow and you're hunky dory. I'd favor the driver's seat myself in such a scenario.
That's what I was thinking, robbing the working half out of the passenger seat since I rarely have passengers. But winter is half over and I don't feel like working in a cold garage, so it'll be spring before I feel like getting to it. Plus, looking at the service manual about removing and replacing the seat heaters looks to be a pretty daunting task.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
That's what I was thinking, robbing the working half out of the passenger seat since I rarely have passengers. But winter is half over and I don't feel like working in a cold garage, so it'll be spring before I feel like getting to it. Plus, looking at the service manual about removing and replacing the seat heaters looks to be a pretty daunting task.
Or just buy you some really comfy seat covers 😁

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had a upholstery show remove the leather from the bottom of the driver seat, rebuild the mushy foam and install an OEM seat heater I found on line. $200 for labor and $200 for the new seat heater, the back seat heater driver side still does not work

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
I had a upholstery show remove the leather from the bottom of the driver seat, rebuild the mushy foam and install an OEM seat heater I found on line. $200 for labor and $200 for the new seat heater, the back seat heater driver side still does not work
Did you take the whole car to them or just the seat?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
During the seat rebuild didn’t they test the seat heaters or at least state the back seat heater doesn’t exist or needs replacement ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts