Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my 04' Pilot when using RES w/ WIRED headphones (don't have the wireless) does nothing (worked before).. Works thru car speakers on the audio just not through the headphones.. Any ideas on what to look at?

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,955 Posts
Have you verified the wires headphones are good?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Wired not wires.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I don’t have RES in my Pilot so not sure if this is relevant. Is there a separate volume control for the headphone port?

·
Administrator
15,517 Posts
I have red on my 05 but rarely ever say I the second row. Embarrassed to say short of opening up the manual (the car isn't here it's at College) I couldn't be sure of it has a separate volume control for the rear or not...

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
of course the jack was fully seated while testing ? When a wired headphone is plugged into the rear audio jack it's supposed to work without any issues ... we use it at the same time with the wireless headsets ...good chance the jack is shot?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feedback. I believe it was fully seated when tested, will try again later today or this week.. Yes there is volume control for each of the jacks..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No it doesn't. I push that first then the knob to RR.. After a bit it goes back to FR side. None of the jacks provides sounds thru headphones

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
I mean this button (I'm using the 2006 model, so yours may be different):

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes that's the button I have pushed and it made no difference with the pic reference above. This is what our radio front looks like which is very similar to yours.. I really appreciate that help :)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts