Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! New to the forum. I've enjoyed the posts for the last year or so, but now that I've purchased (RR EXL-RES), I need advice. Where do you store your headphones? Using the storage space behind the front seats hinders their usage for other items (reading material and such).

I thought about some kind of "S" hook to attach them to the third row seat hand-holds. The windows are tinted enough that I don't think I'd be advertising to anyone that I've got a RES.

As usual, any advice would be appreciated.

Roger Peck

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I store the headsets and the remote in the rear bin that holds the 3rd row headrests. They even fit with the headrests, atlas, and jumper cable bag in there. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I don't keep them in the car unless we are going on a road trip. When they are in the car, I store them in the glove box or in the third row side bins above the wheel wells.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
I store mine in the storage between the front seats. The two head phones and a CD wallet fit real nicely there...:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have three kids and keep the three headsets in the center console. They are out of the way but easy to get to in there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ChuckW said:
I have three kids and keep the three headsets in the center console.
I only got two headsets - did I get ripped off?:3:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
foxhallow said:

I only got two headsets - did I get ripped off?:3:
I only received two. Perhaps ChuckW bought a third one separately.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I did buy my third set. $35 bucks but each kid now has a headset.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts