Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pilot Black Edition White Pearl
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody knows what is the LED type for 2021 pilot black edition is it 6000K? ad anyone knows how to change the light bulb? I tinted the headlights so I wanted to change the headlight bulbs to a brighter one maybe like an HID.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Does anybody knows what is the LED type for 2021 pilot black edition is it 6000K? ad anyone knows how to change the light bulb? I tinted the headlights so I wanted to change the headlight bulbs to a brighter one maybe like an HID.
I don't think you can change the "bulb" because the BE has tiny LED lights instead of one bulb.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,848 Posts
You can try to, but its going to cost you around $1600. Honda full LED fixtures are sealed, meaning if you have a bulb burn out you take it to the dealer and they replace the entire fixture.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I figured it's not just one bulb, I spent about half an hour figuring out. Thank you guys for the helpful response. I was able to change my dome light bulb to LED thought which looks great. Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm putting led turn signal lights all around, the headlights are fine. If anything do a light tint cover.

Sent from my P30 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's kinda late for me to put a lighter tint. I've already put a dark tint on all the exterior light but, I did it the same time I put PPF and ceramic coating. The LED signal lights is great idea I have that thought but I was focus on the headlights first, but now I know it's hard to change the headlights so I'm going to do upgrade on the signal lights.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,574 Posts
Thankfully LED bulbs don't burn out super quickly? This seems like something BMW or Mercedes would do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah that's is what I've learned that LED has longer life span compare to HID

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's kinda late for me to put a lighter tint. I've already put a dark tint on all the exterior light but, I did it the same time I put PPF and ceramic coating. The LED signal lights is great idea I have that thought but I was focus on the headlights first, but now I know it's hard to change the headlights so I'm going to do upgrade on the signal lights.
Yeah the led turn signal lights make a big difference compare to the stock ones.

Sent from my P30 Pro using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts