Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headlight is poor at night. I can also see few meters with it. I think my lens are dirty. Is there any way to wash the inner lens of the headlight.

Honda pilot 2006

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
My headlight is poor at night. I can also see few meters with it. I think my lens are dirty. Is there any way to wash the inner lens of the headlight.

Honda pilot 2006
Try to take a pic of the lense so we can see what your talking about ... if they are yellowish then you need to buy a headlight cleaner.
Meguiars headlight restoration kit is a good one to use it is available at Walmart , most auto parts stores. There are you tube videos on this
subject in case you need help in doing this project.

No you do not wash the inside of a headlight .... this goes along with looking for blinker fluid in Autozone :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see the dirts inside the len itself.

Try to take a pic of the lense so we can see what your talking about ... if they are yellowish then you need to buy a headlight cleaner.
Meguiars headlight restoration kit is a good one to use it is available at Walmart , most auto parts stores. There are you tube videos on this
subject in case you need help in doing this project.

No you do not wash the inside of a headlight .... this goes along with looking for blinker fluid in Autozone :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
If you are willing to drop the front bumper, get two complete replacement headlight units and go for it.
agreed ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts