Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've come here for help with our 04 Pilot. The problem is with the headlights. The right side lo beam is not working. The high beam works fine. I installed a new bulb, no fix. I then swapped the bulbs from side to side, no fix. I then swapped the relays, no fix. Swapped the fuses, no fix. Bought a new headlight switch, no fix. Shook down the harness, no faults found. Going back over my troubleshooting I noticed something weird. When I pull out just the fuse for the left headlight, both bulbs come on but very dim. When I pull out just the fuse for right headlight, nothing. When I pull out both fuses, both bulbs come on, but very dim. This was when fuse pulling with the switch on. I have pulled out the fuse box from the car, but I can't figure out how to separate the box itself to look at the backside of the fuse receptacles. Also to add to the mix to make this even better, my toolbox is in storage and not available to me. So I'm working with a small set of emergency tools. I don't have my meter to check wires. Thank you for any help in this matter.

Herb.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts