Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a set of Hawk's LTS brake pads (because I get a REALLY good deal on them), but their site on lists them as available for the 2nd gen Pilot. Other sites I have looked for the same pad says IT IS compatible with 3rd gen Pilots. So just asking here if anyone has specifically used Hawk's LTS pads HB856Y.667 on a 3rd gen, or know if the 2nd gen uses the same calipers (maybe they haven't updated the site)? Thanks

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I want to get a set of Hawk's LTS brake pads (because I get a REALLY good deal on them), but their site on lists them as available for the 2nd gen Pilot. Other sites I have looked for the same pad says IT IS compatible with 3rd gen Pilots. So just asking here if anyone has specifically used Hawk's LTS pads HB856Y.667 on a 3rd gen, or know if the 2nd gen uses the same calipers (maybe they haven't updated the site)? Thanks
I didn’t go LTS but use Hawk 5.0. They work fairly well.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Just looking at brake pads and calipers on the parts list on RockAuto.com website. I see no indication that brake pads are interchangeable between 2nd and 3rd gen Pilots.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Check a couple other brands. If their part number is the same for those models then hawks should be also. I've noticed company's dont seem to keep their websites updated like they used to. Too busy aying on their social media sites

1 - 7 of 7 Posts