Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to be an evasive specie. Only a few places carry the 32oz bottle which I am tempted to try on my leaking PS line.
Anybody has any idea where to buy it?

NAPA Canada and Walmart Canada do not have it. Who might?

PS: Did anyone try MaxLife ATF in PS? I heard that some did with varying success. It causes a whine for some, but others are happy.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,042 Posts
Why not use Honda OEM fluid if the Valvoline stuff is not available? Just asking, not trying to start a fluid brand war.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Woohoo,
got the last two.

This what my beer runs have come to. ?

But yeah, if Maxlife ATF is no longer on the shelves because some inconsiderate hoarder cleared out the remaining stock, Honda OEM or Redline ATF can do just fine.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
?Oh, wait. @can was asking about power steering fluid. Misread that.?

I've never seen Maxlife power steering fluid in Canada. Plain old Valvoline power steering fluid, yes, but out of stock. Time to make a border run if you really have your heart set on it.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...ng-fluid-with-stop-leak-32-oz-vv335/7080052-P

And I'd be too chicken to try Maxlife ATF as a substitute for power steering fluid.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
With these stupid tariff taxes herr in the Us alot of things were used to seeing in the local walmart will either be higher or non existant.

example i used to get canadian maple syrup here in NY for 9.99 the same damn container went to 16.99 after the tariff crap went into effect.

just waiting to see when the imported beer price will be.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Woohoo,
got the last two.

This what my beer runs have come to. ?

But yeah, if Maxlife ATF is no longer on the shelves because some inconsiderate hoarder cleared out the remaining stock, Honda OEM or Redline ATF can do just fine.
maybe Can knows something bout that ? (y)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not looking for ATF. Looking for PSF.

·
Administrator
15,578 Posts
I had a Power steering leak I couldn't find on my 05 until it started spouting like a whale....At that point it was replace or die..... Can you get Blue Devil power steering stop leak? It worked until the rubber hose and fitting rotted away....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts