Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,872 Posts
No and I don't want to since the Headlights on my 2020 Passport Touring are the same as on the 2020 Pilot Touring and Elites, dealer serviced only LED. They want an arm and a leg for new fixture.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EXL AWD
93 Posts
I used this for my high beam on my 2019 Pilot EXL
HIKARI 2020 “Best Night Visibility” LED headlight bulbs. Fit: 9005/HB3/9145 low beam,high beam and foglight.

One thing I like about this LED, you can twist and adjust the beam

2019 low beam is already LED and will require dealer service so the cost will be an arm and a leg

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
Stock and proud of it.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
It is confusing, particularly to an Owner's Manual-thumping fundamentalist wisenheimer, because it got it backward, but stock meaning the type it originally comes with, i.e., H11 for the low beam, 9005 / HB3 for the high beam. :)

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,587 Posts
I want to replace the headlight assemblies but I don’t like the cheap ones online. I’ve been searching junkyards for some used ones that are in good condition. Hazy headlights age a car quite a bit.

Once I replace those, I’d like to look into some LED bulbs. Although I think my headlights are pretty darn good already.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,184 Posts
Went with the super brights or whatever they’re called when the OEM bulbs died after 12 years. The super brights lasted a year, and honestly I didn’t notice any significant difference in light output. Now happily running OEM bulbs again on the wife’s 2005 Pilot.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
9,775 Posts
It is confusing, particularly to an Owner's Manual-thumping fundamentalist wisenheimer, because it got it backward, but stock meaning the type it originally comes with, i.e., H11 for the low beam, 9005 / HB3 for the high beam. :)
The tech writer must have trusted the info from the project engineer, but failed to verify it by looking at an actual vehicle.

·
Registered
2011 Touring / 2004 EX
5 Posts
Lasfit H11 LED Bulbs Low Beam Headlight 6000K 4000LM Fanless sold on eBay for $26/$30 a pair. Took 5 minutes to install and look great. Bought another set for my Fogs and just got the high beams. Not going to touch the DRL because I’ve heard there is a flicker issue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts