Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

When was your (starting problem) Pilot Built?

• Aug - Sept 02

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Oct - Nov 02

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Dec - Jan 03

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Feb - Mar 03

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Later

Votes: 2 13.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REVEISED!!
I realized that this is a really stupidly designed poll. Please ignore this and vote here instead...

http://www.piloteers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=46838#post46838

How do I close this poll?

ORIGINAL:
I'm trying to determine if the more recently built Pilots are as likely to have the Starting Problem as the ones built earlier on. If you have experienced the classic symptoms of the Starting Problem even once please vote. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Actually, mine was built in July 2002, but your timeline doesn't cover that so I cast my vote in the Aug-Sep window...

What is a Florida resident doing conducting something that entails voting??? :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kemosabe said:
Actually, mine was built in July 2002, but your timeline doesn't cover that so I cast my vote in the Aug-Sep window...
Dang! I thought I covered it all. You did the right vote though. Thanks.

kemosabe said:

What is a Florida resident doing conducting something that entails voting??? :D :D :D
Hmm.... I have to admit you have a valid point. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
:9:I don't understand the ballot, I think it's too complicated.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Starting problem?

What starting problem..??:confused:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tim.s said:
:9:I don't understand the ballot, I think it's too complicated.
Are you serious tim.s? If so, what's confusing?

Revised:
... Upon further review I am detecting a Florida joke here... :bonk:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Starting problem?

florida_guy said:
I realized that this is a really stupidly designed poll. Please ignore this and vote here instead...

http://www.piloteers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=46838#post46838

How do I close this poll?
Okay, we should have an unwritten rule that all Florida residents (except FLPilot) are forbidden to start polls or anything that has to do with counting votes until they've read this book: :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Starting problem?

kemosabe said:

Okay, we should have an unwritten rule that all Florida residents (except FLPilot) are forbidden to start polls or anything that has to do with counting votes until they've read this book: :D :D :D
Quite frankly I am dumbfounded that it took this long for a Florida joke to come out about my incompetent poll running. :bonk:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Too funny!!:2: :5: :2: :5: :2: :5:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
It took you 30 minutes to get the first one. But then this thread was just begging for sarcasm. I think your new poll is doing much better. But just in case, here's a back up:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Starting problem?

florida_guy said:

Quite frankly I am dumbfounded that it took this long for a Florida joke to come out about my incompetent poll running. :bonk:
I gave this thread a whole 24 hours, but no one took the bait, so obviously, I couldn't let this easy one get away!!! :p :p

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

kemosabe said:

Kemosabe, you just keep outdoing yourself!!!!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tim.s said:
It took you 30 minutes to get the first one.
Upon doing a recount I see that your are right. :bonk: :bonk: :jester: :jester: :bonk: :bonk: :1pat: :1pat: :bonk: :bonk:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
tim.s said:
It took you 30 minutes to get the first one. But then this thread was just begging for sarcasm. I think your new poll is doing much better. But just in case, here's a back up:
Tim.s, thanks for your public-minded effort to goof-proof Florida voting machines!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Since it only happens occasionally, it makes sense that the longer you have had the vehicle the more likely you are to have experienced the starting problem.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
foxhallow said:
Since it only happens occasionally, it makes sense that the longer you have had the vehicle the more likely you are to have experienced the starting problem.
Hmm... this is a good point. However, there have been some that said they had the problem for a while and then it went away.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

kemosabe said:

if the book is written by bill daley...the forward has to be by Richard Daley and in memory of the senior richard daley....:2: :2: :2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts