Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Have You Camped Out Overnite in Your Pilot?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, but I plan to

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I may, but I kinda doubt it

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I\'ll take the Pilot, but sleep in a tent

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No--I only camp in air-conditioned RVs

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Are you kidding? My camping takes place in well-appointed hotel rooms

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since two adults might be able sleep at least passably well with the second and third row seats down, I was wondering if anyone has--or plans to--camp overnight in their Pilot.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
why do you think there has been such a spate of kids being born to pilot parents....has to do with the fold flat back seats ;)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ramirami said:
why do you think there has been such a spate of kids being born to pilot parents....has to do with the fold flat back seats ;)
Yeah, I guess the happy couples just had to fold those new Pilot seats down and climb right in to check out all that interior space....:12:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
AHA!

ramirami said:
And your wife is due when? Man- I love my Pilot but it doesn't put me in the MOOD!!!;) :D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Ziploc said:
Since two adults might be able sleep at least passably well with the second and third row seats down, I was wondering if anyone has--or plans to--camp overnight in their Pilot.
Sleeping in the back of my Pilot would be my fallback plan if I'm ever in the doghouse with the wife and the sofa just doesn't cut it... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts