Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went shopping three different stores (Best Buy and Circuit City) and I find that Tweeter is the most expensive audio equipment, but the installation cost is much more cheaper than Best Buy and Circuit City. I don't know anyone ever install these audio equipment in their vehicle; Alpine F450 5-Channel and MB Quart PCE216 Premium Series which Best Buy & Circuit City don't carry.
I just want to know because Tweeter charging me big bug for four speakers and an Alpine F450 Amp.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Res-Pilot said:
I went shopping three different stores (Best Buy and Circuit City) and I find that Tweeter is the most expensive audio equipment, but the installation cost is much more cheaper than Best Buy and Circuit City. I don't know anyone ever install these audio equipment in their vehicle; Alpine F450 5-Channel and MB Quart PCE216 Premium Series which Best Buy & Circuit City don't carry.
I just want to know because Tweeter charging me big bug for four speakers and an Alpine F450 Amp.
Not personally, but I have seen some of the work they've done. Down in Florida, we have Sound Advice, which is owned by Tweeter. Each of the stores I have been to usually has it own photo album of work they've done. I would ask to see what custom work they've done. And while your install won't involve anything like fiberglas it will at least tell you that these guys are pros and know what they're doing. I'm not sure if this helps, but here it is anyways.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts