Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were thinking of getting the Havasu Blue Pilot so I took my digital when I went to the dealership. We decided to get the Sandstone instead BUT ... for those of you who have purchased a Havasu Blue or, are thinking of purchasing one - I thought you might like this picture. It is one I put together with Photoshop and shows the Pilot in Havasu Blue, and in the background the water at Lake Havasu City, Arizona (London Bridge is in background). Notice that the color of the Pilot DOES match the water. Clever how they did that.

Anyway ... enjoy!

Teresa

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
That is a really great picture! I really like the water in the background, and I especially like it since I'm getting Havasu Blue. Thanx a lot!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Oooooooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

Niiiice !

:18:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Havasu Blue

Oh good - I'm glad that you like it. I was just in Havasu in April and had these digitals from when I went. I saw the Havasu Blue Pilot and dug up my photos to compare the color. It IS exactly like the water. :)

So - when you get YOUR Pilot?

Brett727272 said:
That is a really great picture! I really like the water in the background, and I especially like it since I'm getting Havasu Blue. Thanx a lot!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Love the pix!

I have been in LH a couple of times, and the water is definitely not blue. I think you caught the reflection off the sky ;) But you are right, it does match the Pilot!

I am starting to like the HB color more and more. I see a HB MDX about every other day on the way to work. From one angle it's blue, from another it's almost silver. Kinda neat the way it 'changes' colors.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Threadhead said:
Love the pix!
Hey neighbor ... I love YOUR pix of the Sandstone Pilot. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw those. I owe you one.

I have been in LH a couple of times, and the water is definitely not blue. I think you caught the reflection off the sky ;) But you are right, it does match the Pilot!
Yeah, I've been there several times too and the water does catch the sky. Every photo I took had the same color. Evidently the color impressed somebody a whole big lot. :)

I am starting to like the HB color more and more. I see a HB MDX about every other day on the way to work. From one angle it's blue, from another it's almost silver. Kinda neat the way it 'changes' colors.
I've only seen one Pilot "in the wild." That was last Saturday. It was a silver one and I am embarrassed to admit that I practically chased them just to get a good look at it driving down the road. They are such sweet cars.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE!!! Ya know, we should start an Arizona Pilot Club. :) Just a thot...

·
Registered
340 Posts
copperpoppy said:
Ya know, we should start an Arizona Pilot Club. :) Just a thot... [/B]
I agree! Since there is no club category for Southwest, I will email the admin and see if he can add it.

In fact, I was just talking with my wife and thought a get-together of Pilot (and maybe CR-V) owners might be a good time.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds GREAT!!!

BTW, would you object if I shared your Sandstone photos with another online forum? I could put the URL to this forum on there if you want? I know they've got folks on there anxious to see a Sandstone Pilot too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts