Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, glad to find this forum. I just bought a 2017 Pilot EX-L. I have discovered that the hatch does not open or close when using the remote. Works fine otherwise. All other functions of remote work fine. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Dave

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
868 Posts
I am sure that you know that you have to press and hold the button on the remote until it beeps and starts to open. If you are doing that already and it is still not working, you may want to try a new battery in the remote. Might also be dirty contacts in the remote and you can probably clean them with a spray contact cleaner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure that you know that you have to press and hold the button on the remote until it beeps and starts to open. If you are doing that already and it is still not working, you may want to try a new battery in the remote. Might also be dirty contacts in the remote and you can probably clean them with a spray contact cleaner.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am aware of the long press on the remote. I did change the battery to no avail. I will try the contact spray tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts