Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife calls her CO-CO. I have no idea why, I think it has something to do with the Nav being the "Co-Pilot" I dont know she is a cornball sometimes :)

And I mean that in the nice way honey :D if you read this post.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
:19:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
GregthePilotMan said:
My wife calls her CO-CO. I have no idea why, I think it has something to do with the Nav being the "Co-Pilot" I dont know she is a cornball sometimes :)

And I mean that in the nice way honey :D if you read this post.
Maybe CO-CO can direct you to Cocoa Beach, FL. That would give you LOTS of time to listen to her voice. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
While I usually refrain from outright talking to my navigation system, I've always thought of it as being named "Navi," both for the obvious reason and for the computer in an anime named "Serial Experiements Lain."

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have named her Maggie for the Magivator. Do you notice that she gets a little pissed when you do not go the way she tells you to go? Especially when she wants you to make a U-turn. Seems she gets cranky.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
lakotalisa said:
We have named her Maggie for the Magivator. Do you notice that she gets a little pissed when you do not go the way she tells you to go? Especially when she wants you to make a U-turn. Seems she gets cranky.
:19: :19: just curious...what does she say???

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's not what she says but her tone of voice. She keeps nagging at you if you don't turn where she wants you to. Seriously though, she saved our butts getting around Scottsdale last weekend and also led us to some great restaurants in lots of places we were not familiar with. I have thrown my map books away. I can't see getting around without one. :14: :14: :14: <----MAGGIE

·
Registered
288 Posts
I actually thought the opposite. I think she is very nice and never offends you even if you are not listening to her directions, she just figures out how to get there from where you currently are.

I do agree with the saving our butts comment, it is great not to worry about how you are going to get somewhere, just let the navigation system figure it out.

We do need an updated DVD though, there are way too many areas that we have gone that just aren't on the map.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts