Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering if anybody has has any luck getting similiar TCM software updates as TSB 20-029 ( American Honda) done in Canada? This is to address harsh shifting at lower speeds

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you could that would be great!🙂
Quick update, wife has the pilot for a baby doctor appointment. I'll bring it in the afternoon. I checked to see if there were any TSB's for harsh shifting but there are none. I will plug the pilot in this afternoon and see if there's a TCM update of course.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I confirmed this with a local dealer as well. They said just to wait a bit longer and the update should come to Canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I confirmed this with a local dealer as well. They said just to wait a bit longer and the update should come to Canada.
my TCM shows 28103-EZ-C21,
The TSB for the US shows an update from 28103-EZ-A00 to 28103-EZ-A200

does that mean the TCM version in Canada are coded with a C instead of A ?
also does that mean we have different firmware on the transmission ?

I have delayed shifting when downshifting from 8th gear to 7th gear. or 8th to 6th.
dog clutch delays and the car loses power, hearing a weird spinning noise
this started at around 71500miles
fortunately I can confirm that my gearbox is not skipping at all, the input shaft speed and output shaft speed are consistent and steady on all gears.

however I noticed that the voltage supply going to the transmission is not stable, I am not sure if this is normal or not. but this is recorded while driving on a highway. voltage input to transmission drops to 11.7 at some points.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts