Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big Chevy fan and decided to give Honda a shot after an intensive research. I love my 2011 Pilot but freaked out the first time I popped open the hood. Everything looks too complicated and out of place. I'm used to doing all the services and repairs on all my vehicles, but this one looks like it's gonna be difficult to accomplish this. I like to check all my fluids at least once a week and when I tried to check my transmission fluid with the engine running,(which is the proper way to check it) I realized it was almost impossible and unsafe to do so. Makes no sense that Honda would design their dipsticks so low that they are hard to reach. Not only is the dipstick hard to reach but its also next to a cooling fan and hot operating parts. This is my first complaint about my new Honda and hope that it takes me a while to come up with another one. :headshak:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Xeption, just a friendly tip: You could post this under "general discussions", or "maintenance" or even "problems", because I think a lot of people will never see it or read it where it is posted.

Larry

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm new to these forums, I'll figure it out sooner or later. I apologize Lary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts