Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope all the members of HONDA-PILOT.ORG have a Happy Thanksgiving. To those of you who are travelling in their Pilots this weekend, have fun and safe trips.

Is anyone going on a real long road trip? I'm only headed about 30 miles.

Evergreen

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Road Trip

I have 900 miles ahead of me round trip...goin' to Montgomery, AL. Glad that I will be comfortable in the Pilot...not to mention the added luxury of the DVD & AUX game input for my 5 year old.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks Evergreen

Since we just had the new baby girl, everyone will be coming to see us (a nice change)!!

I also hope everyone here has a great & safe holiday weekend!!

Bring on the Tums!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Thursday evening we're leaving from York, Pennsylvania and driving to Jacksonville, Florida to visit with our daughter. She's going to school there and this is the first time I will have been to her apartment. The NAVI takes us right to her door. Too cool. Got the power inverter for the "Big Screen" RES (laptop computer with DVD player!) for the kids. We're ready to fly in style!

Feel the love this Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving !

PrG

·
Registered
161 Posts
Happy Thanks

:12: Happy Thanksgiving guys......I wish you all the best and driving your Pilot safely this Holiday....... Especially with Northeastern Storm.

SS EX-L RES #35211

·
Registered
698 Posts
Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

And take pictures! >wink<

·
Registered
136 Posts
copperpoppy said:
Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!
I agree with all of the above. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. I will be staying home to have the relatives come here for dinner. I am sure there will be a test drive or two for the Pilot.
Hopefully, it will be after dinner'.....................I hate to miss the great meal in case we wind up more than just a ride around the block.
Regards to all,
Bob :21: :21: :21: :21:

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanksgiving...

...and I get to drive the Pilot on the highway!

Have a great one, one and all!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanksgiving run amok!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving All.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No posts to read. Everyone must still be eating turkey, or sleeping it off.

:(

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Well,

I made it to Alabama with a comfortable drive. Hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

BTW, not another Pilot on our route for approximately 500 miles...still get the look from other drivers (Pilot envy).

·
Registered
698 Posts
Geez am I full!

We did the turkey and dressing, homemade bread, homemade pumpkin pie, etc. I'm so full I don't even want to move. I was tempted to hit the treadmill tonight like I normally do but, forget it. I think I'll just go to bed and forget it.

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

God Bless our troops who are far from home this Thanksgiving.

CopperPoppy

·
Registered
180 Posts
Stuck in traffic for hours on the belt parkway and LIE in NY. But it was worth it. The RES kept the kids busy the whole time.

Today is my sons 11th birthday and the first day of Chanukah. I'm home from the office so I can spend the day with the family. I think its going to be a good day. :2:

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Oh yeah, I saw three Pilots on the way, all SS and none of them waved back! :mad:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

SteveLuman said:

BTW, not another Pilot on our route for approximately 500 miles...still get the look from other drivers (Pilot envy).
Hahaha!:p Glad you made it to Alabama safely! Enjoy your trip.:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Pilot owners!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts