Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canucks!

Oh joy, fall is here, hockey is back, and soon I will get to drive my Pilot right over the snowbanks in the morning whilst my neighbours dig themselves out

Go Sens Go! :) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
991 Posts
SkyPilot said:
Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canucks!

Oh joy, fall is here, hockey is back, and soon I will get to drive my Pilot right over the snowbanks in the morning whilst my neighbours dig themselves out

Go Sens Go! :) ;)

And Same to you... Go Canucks Go!! Vancouver that is...


rob:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I'm actually not too fond of this time of the year. For as long as I've lived in Edmonton, I still don't like the winters in Edmonton. It's just too cold, long and miserable.

But, hey, another hockey season is well under its way and I'll feel more secure and safer driving around in my Pilot.

Go Oilers!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,147 Posts
borg said:
Happy Thanksgiving CANADA!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that 1812 thing, eh! And tell the Queen we said, "Hi." :7:

Nothing like reviving 3-year-old threads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
borg said:
Happy Thanksgiving CANADA!
Thanks Borg,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Ah the smell of turkey is now throughout the house. I am sure in a couple of hours this will be tough to take.

A Happy and Safe Holiday to all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,054 Posts
Sunday Rider said:


Thanks Borg,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Ah the smell of turkey is now throughout the house. I am sure in a couple of hours this will be tough to take.

A Happy and Safe Holiday to all.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the members living north of the border. I'm planning to greet you guys tomorrow but I guess the celebration starts early in your neck of the woods eh! :7:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
robrecht said:

Nothing like reviving 3-year-old threads.

Kinda like my wonderful daughter-in-law that brought me a copy of Canadian Tire's annual catalog from her recent visit back home - since she knows how much I LOVE those stores!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
colorider said:



Kinda like my wonderful daughter-in-law that brought me a copy of Canadian Tire's annual catalog from her recent visit back home - since she knows how much I LOVE those stores!!!!!
This is always a great time of year.
The local Canadian Tire store with the Mumms out in front, and the Halloween decorations, rakes and leaf bags to get going.
The leaves have turned orange and red.

here's a link for the latest Canadian Tire Flyer

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Yup, my family celebrated early since some of us have to work today.
Great gathering as always, with the people that matters most & of course & unsurpassed quality/quantity of food.....what a feast!


Hope everyone had/has a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top