Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I picked up our Silver EX-L last night. So far we love it!

I'll post pictures this weekend (like you folks have never seen a Silver EX-L before :4: )

We left behind a '99 VW Jetta GLX. Goodbye and good riddance!

The only accessories we've purchased so far are the all weather floor mats.

Anyway...we shall enjoy that "new car" feeling while it lasts :D

..Alpha

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
AlphaPepper said:
My wife and I picked up our Silver EX-L last night. So far we love it!

I'll post pictures this weekend (like you folks have never seen a Silver EX-L before :4: )

We left behind a '99 VW Jetta GLX. Goodbye and good riddance!

The only accessories we've purchased so far are the all weather floor mats.

Anyway...we shall enjoy that "new car" feeling while it lasts :D

..Alpha
Welcome aboard Alpha!!! :18:
That "new car" feeling will last a long time!

rod

·
Registered
465 Posts
I never get tired of seeing someone's new Pilot. People say all babies look the same, but you don't see moms and dads not showing pictures to anyone because of it.

Welcome and bring on the pics!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
A Salute To Good Taste

Congratulations on the new PILOT - and kudos to you for having EXCELLENT taste in vehicles!

Welcome fellow PILOTeer!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats! I love my Silver EXL! I still have the new car smell. Speaking of which... Does anyone know where that smell comes from? Is it the plastic? Or a top secret spray they use? Or did The Man put it in there? Just wondering.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey Sage beat me to it... post your VIN and other vital statistics int he VIN table thread - see link in my signature below.
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
jrichter09 said:
Congrats! I love my Silver EXL! I still have the new car smell. Speaking of which... Does anyone know where that smell comes from? Is it the plastic? Or a top secret spray they use? Or did The Man put it in there? Just wondering.
I hate to tell you but it's the Urea Formaldehyde coming out of the plastics and the carpet.

·
Registered
409 Posts
The Family Grows (again)...

Hi AlphaPepper...

Welcome, you will find a bunch of great people here. We too are looking forward to seeing your new Pilot. They don't all look the same because you see them through your eyes and share what you see with us...(hmmmm, does that make any sense at all?)

Don & Brenda :20:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Scoobs said:

I hate to tell you but it's the Urea Formaldehyde coming out of the plastics and the carpet.
:10: WE LOVE NEUROTOXINS!!! :10:

Congratulations by the way- I love my Silver EX-L, had her for a month and a half, and it still smells new. Still honeymoonin' too :)
We all love the photos posted

...I especially love the silver ones, to steal for my wallpaper ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts