Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ...Whats the weirdest ..coolest thing someone has going on this weekend ?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,255 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,866 Posts

For our neighbors to the north..............

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 137699

For our neighbors to the north..............

View attachment 137700
Actually it was the US that was the treason group, they are the bastards that left England .. for the land we call the US today. Our neighbors up to the North were never Colonials ,(tread lightly we have Canadians here among the ranks of the normal users here) They are common wealth to the Queen so they are still belonging to the UK regiment. Kinda discovered that with my Canadian Armed forces passport, I got more respect travelling around than my Yankee passport. :) Happy July 4th ..keep the peace or we may have to burn your white house again .. :ROFLMAO:🤪😜

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,866 Posts
Actually it was the US that was the treason group, they are the bastards that left England .. for the land we call the US today. Our neighbors up to the North were never Colonials ,(tread lightly we have Canadians here among the ranks of the normal users here) They are common wealth to the Queen so they are still belonging to the UK regiment. Kinda discovered that with my Canadian Armed forces passport, I got more respect travelling around than my Yankee passport. :) Happy July 4th ..keep the peace or we may have to burn your white house again .. :ROFLMAO:🤪😜
Which is why our neighbors to the north may feel that for us it is Happy Treason Day. 😄

1 - 6 of 6 Posts