Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please click on the following link to see my card to each of you:

Happy Holiday

********************************************************************************

This card uses Macromedia Flash. If you cannot view the card, please click here to load the latest Flash player.

Macromedia Flash Player

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks, Older Than...

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well.

:29:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ho ho ho...

I think this disappeared from the home page before everyone had a chance to view the card - click on the hyperlink and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Cool !

Merry Christmas ...

PrG

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Besides a Happy Holiday - I hope everyone has a SAFE holiday season!!! Our Thanksgiving weekend ended in a mess and I hope that no one else has any problem if traveling over the Christmas and New Year's season.

:roadtrip:

We will be staying home (no way I would drive the POS Kia anyplace anyway).

:eek:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
colorider said:
Besides a Happy Holiday - I hope everyone has a SAFE holiday season!!! Our Thanksgiving weekend ended in a mess and I hope that no one else has any problem if traveling over the Christmas and New Year's season.

:roadtrip:

We will be staying home (no way I would drive the POS Kia anyplace anyway).

:eek:
Thanks for the reminder, ye olde! I'm gonna hafta be real careful with my new "high performance all season" (oxymoron) Bridgestone Potenza RE950 tires on my Mia ... er Ferrari. I know all season tires are not really made for snow but we don't usually get much here so in the past I've done fine on all-seasons during our occasional snows. But I fear these "high performance" ones will be not be so OK. Guess I'll have a great excuse for driving the Pilot if it snows! :roadtrip:

Hope you're feelin' better! Be sure to have some egg nog--I hear it needs to be tested fairly frequently to make sure it's still fresh. :7:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you and have a prosperous Bagong Taon!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Happy Holidays from me and my family to all of you and your families!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts