Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a little Adobe Photoshop fun

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice tim! That would be cool I could make a real pumpkin like that!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Smashing Pumpkins??

Nice Job! :29:

Anyone have fun hauling their Halloween pumpkin home? I carefully put our new pumpkin in the back of the Pilot. While following the winding roads toward home, the pumpkin suddenly rolled to the side, breaking in half as it hit the inside wheel well . I had a nice clean up job - lucky I had the cargo tray.

My 7 year old wasn't upset - he thought it was cool!?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Smashing Pumpkins??

foxhallow said:
Nice Job! :29:

Anyone have fun hauling their Halloween pumpkin home? I carefully put our new pumpkin in the back of the Pilot. While following the winding roads toward home, the pumpkin suddenly rolled to the side, breaking in half as it hit the inside wheel well . I had a nice clean up job - lucky I had the cargo tray.

My 7 year old wasn't upset - he thought it was cool!?
Gotta get that Cargo Carrier. Great for that rollin' around stuff. :cool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Happy Halloween

from another thread

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Smashing Pumpkins

Great - Finally a use for the cargo net ! [I eventually figured out that with the cargo tray I really didn't need to tie down my 12 packs of Diet Coke; they stayed put regardless.]

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Can't wait! I'm going out tonight with my two year old. He's dressing up as Tigger, and I'm dressing up as, um, a big Dalamatian puppy :rolleyes: . My wife and her ideas.

And now matter HOW much you try, I'm NOT going to post a picture of it! :eek:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Aw come on Tim! We already know what you looks like without any spots!!! AT least post of TIGGER then... Gees. :rolleyes:

So my daughter and her husband always plan a huge Halloween block party every year. Adults all dress up as welland walk with the kids while trick or treating. This year includes tractor hayride and a bounce house. It's soooo much fun. Anyway... some of you may know I have my mom living with me. She's 86 and doesn't get around too good so we use her wheel chair for any distance. So last year she dressed up as a huge pumpkin and we 'converted' the wheel chair to an old wooden push wagon. It was hysterical. And this year - she' going as the Psycho mom (no wheel chair conversion needed) with wig & shawl & all and of course, I'm the loving, wouldn't hurt a fly, S O N ??? :eek:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Oh how cute! Are those your dogs?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sage said:
Oh how cute! Are those your dogs?
Nah, just one of those pics floating around on the net that someone spammed me with.

Chris

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I got spammed with the same dog picture three days ago.

·
Registered
465 Posts
My son is out there right now as Cap'n Hook...for the third year in a row. I'm not cheap, but if he wants to wear the same thing for three years, I'm not going to complain. Those Disney costumes are expensive!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Happy Halloween 2003

So lets see what you looked like this year. I will be working, so no fun for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Happy Halloween 2003

FLPilot said:
So lets see what you looked like this year. I will be working, so no fun for me.

Well, Officer FLPilot... at least you'll be keeping the kids safe while you're out on patrol!!! :29:

:eek: My all-time favorite costume:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: Re: Happy Halloween 2003

kemosabe said:
My all-time favorite costume:
Just when I was starting to think the picture of the two guys in chaps was bad.....

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Boys got busy & slimey carving pumpkins.:noteef:.....turned out some great jack o lanterns tho.:D

Have a safe & Happy Halloween everybody!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey good idea borg!
Here's a few we came up with. The giant green one from the back of my pumpkin pilot photo turned into a presidential pumpkin done by 73PILOTDAD (we vote to negate each other's and this is the compromise pumpkin):

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts