Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think he did good.. Mine is a 2020 Pilot Black Edition... And I snuck in a couple of his car since he took the pictures and we are definitely a Honda Family 馃槈馃槉
And a shout out to CivicX board where he talks about his car and performance 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice but those orange lenses have to go.
I agree!! I鈥檓 glad you saw them.. I hadn鈥檛 noticed, do you have any suggestions to darken those out? I鈥檝e used tint on all the other lights..

Registered
Only way I know of is to Joey-mod them. I did it to my Mini. It requires taking the headlamp assembly out, putting them in the over at 225 degrees for 20 minutes to soften the glue and taking off the clips and prying the assembly apart. Take the amber lens out and put back in the oven to soften up the glue and reverse the process. I chose to use a tiny bit of silicone afterwards.

Original headlight looks like this:

Final product in this old album - Joey Mod

Attachments

Registered
Nice pics, but see if your son would be interested in a Photography 101 class......the sun should be behind the camera.馃憣

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice pics, but see if your son would be interested in a Photography 101 class......the sun should be behind the camera.馃憣
馃槀.. I did correct him after some pictures and the rest were better 馃憤. Some I posted do have the sun behind him.. hence the sun shinning in the paint reflection.. 馃 馃槣

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.
Only way I know of is to Joey-mod them. I did it to my Mini. It requires taking the headlamp assembly out, putting them in the over at 225 degrees for 20 minutes to soften the glue and taking off the clips and prying the assembly apart. Take the amber lens out and put back in the oven to soften up the glue and reverse the process. I chose to use a tiny bit of silicone afterwards.

Original headlight looks like this: View attachment 145198

Final product in this old album - Joey Mod

Here's my recipe when I Betty Crockered my 2006 taillights to put in amber rear turn signals.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
馃槀.. I did correct him after some pictures and the rest were better 馃憤. Some I posted do have the sun behind him.. hence the sun shinning in the paint reflection.. 馃 馃槣
Here's my recipe when I Betty Crockered my 2006 taillights to put in amber rear turn signals.

That is awesome 馃槑. Thanks for the information 馃憤

1 - 10 of 10 Posts