Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen another Pilot in about two months now. Maybe three. Its been very disappointing since I am just rippling to see another one besides mine.

Well, as most of you know, I have a Sandstone Pilot with Gold Emblems. Today, at lunch, I had gone out and as I was driving, I looked over into one of the strip malls and saw, in all her magestic gorgeousness, ANOTHER Sandstone Pilot WITH Gold Emblems.

On my way back from lunch, I drove the same route and zipped into the parking lot where she was parked. She had Nevada plates.

It just felt soooooo cool to see another Pilot and, as a special treat, one that was equipt JUST like mine.

So Nevada Pilot, if you're on this forum, "HI!"

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hahaha!:D :p It's funny for me, everytime I'm driving the Pilot, I see S2000's and everytime I drive the S2000, I see Pilots!:confused: :p

Just the other day, I parked beside a Sage Brush Pilot. I must say that the color is simply awesome!:D They had even changed the Good Year's to Michelin!;) :p

I actually spoke to the owner. She was a very nice lady and told me about her trading of a Ford Expedition for the Pilot. She said she did'nt miss it one bit.:p It was cool to talk with another Pilot owner. I'm so used to only having enthusiasm for the S2000's but it's cool with the Pilot too!:D

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
airgate said:
Hahaha!:D :p It's funny for me, everytime I'm driving the Pilot, I see S2000's and everytime I drive the S2000, I see Pilots!:confused:
This was my first Pilot while I was driving a Pilot. I had EVERY intention of making a first-class jerkette out of myself by waving, beeping and trying to "bond" with the other Pilot owner. I believe I succeeded.

:1pat: Although, he might have thought I was threatening him or something, come to think of it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
STILL no other Pilot's here...

Signed,

Lonesome Sage :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
While driving to and from New York this past week, we passed several Odyssey's and MDX's but never another Pilot.:( :confused:

We were towing the S2000 the whole time with the Pilot and got quite a few "thumbs up" from lots of Honda drivers!:p :D :cool:

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm starting to see a lot more Pilots now. It's up to about twice a week.

Chris

·
Registered
900 Posts
I saw one in NY last week. On the Hutchison River Parkway about noon last monday 10/7. A Havasu Blue! It was going south, I was going north. Didn't see any other ones the whole rest of the week.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Pilots all around

Well, I don't see them all the time. I was in Chicago for the weekend and didn't see one of them on those vast highways. But here in the DC area I have been seeing them. A few Saturdays ago I counted five of them in fifteen minutes on the way to the hardware store. I was shocked. Then coming out of the store, guess what, a Pilot was parked right next to me. Great to see the bretheren out there!

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
See them daily here

Seems like in the small space left between all the Odysseys, CR-Vs, and MDXs, A pilot will slip in.

·
Registered
388 Posts
PILOT SIGHTINGS

I only seen 1 on the street we live in a small community in lower Michigan only 250,000 county wide.

My wife said she saw a black one and the riders where gawking at her in our Sagebrush!

WHAT IS THE SECRET HAND SYMBOL?:p

·
Registered
28 Posts
We saw a black PILOT while going out for Japanese food in Southlake, Texas last weekend. Then today I was going by a beauty salon in Bedford, Texas and saw a Silver one. It's been a long time since we had seen one and now TWO!:2:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: PILOT SIGHTINGS

PILOTHEAD said:
WHAT IS THE SECRET HAND SYMBOL?:p
Hey Michigan... all I can say is it ain't the secret hand symbol that you use in Detroit. >wink-wink<

Former Michigander,
CopperPoppy:whip:

·
Registered
116 Posts
We have 4 pilots (counting mine) in our subdivision alone! Of course, it helps that our neighbor works for Honda :) All are Redrock except for mine.

Outside of the neighborhood, I've need only 2 pilots on the road. Fun to be the rarity out there, I'll enjoy it while I can :p

- Ben

·
Registered
388 Posts
Secret hand symbol

Do you mean the middle finger extension or the one with .357 caliber handgun?:19: seriously though it would be nice to have but I guess the population will be to small for such a thing for a while!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
FINALLY!

Finally saw another Pilot this morning on the way to work!
A SS LX... - It was 3 lanes away and in front of me so I resisted honking a waving hysterically! :awais:

Signed,
No longer Lonesome Sage :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pilot Sightings

I Have seen 2 here in the Denver area. But none in the past few weeks.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll occasionally see Pilots in different areas of NJ, but for some reason they have all been Silver.:8:

Oh wait today, I saw a Sandstone Pilot on the Garden state pkwy in Northeren NJ towing a small trailer. My first non SS.

By the way, sighting are extremely rare, maybe once or twice a week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts