Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Group Piloteer meeting in Toronto

21570 207
Sunday Rider, Mike688 and myself are talking about having a group meeting for Piloteers in Toronto.

Anybody interested in the meeting, please feel free to contact us for your suggestion (where, when, etc).

Thanks!
161 - 180 of 208 Posts

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
OEM head lights from Mike688's 04 EXL

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
PIAA H4 Xtreme white head lights from donx's 05 EXL

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Eurodezign head lights and fog lights from Sunday Rider's 03 EXL

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
side by side comparison for PIAA and OEM

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
OnHonda11's hood clear deflector

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Osram 50% light (does not look white probably due to day light or the angle)

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Eurodezign light

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Osram 50% light 2 (does not look white probably due to day light or the angle)

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
PIAA H4 Xtreme White

Attachments

· Registered
1,195 Posts
It was nice to meet all the guys, a great bunch. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but my son was getting antsy to get to his hockey game. Thanks for all the swag.

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Scoobs said:
It was nice to meet all the guys, a great bunch. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but my son was getting antsy to get to his hockey game. Thanks for all the swag.
It was nice meeting you Scoobs, I was so impressed by your (3 year old ?) Pilot which you maintained so well and it just looks like as new as my 3 months old one. :4:

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Comparing Starlight Silver (03 at left & 04 at right) and Billet Silver (05 in the middle). Can you tell the difference?

It looks like Billet Silver is a little lighter? Starlight Silver has a little more blue?

Attachments

· Registered
196 Posts
Hey, Guys it was great meeting members of the HP forum. Thxs for the gifts from sundayrider, Donx and Scoobs. Maybe we can meet up some other time and have some more fun.... eh guys ...

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Hey guys that was as lot of fund. Thanks to Scoobs, Donx, OnHonda11, and Mike688, what a great bunch of guys. Scoobs thans for the brand new tire.

Thanks for posting those pictures. I have many duplicates that Donx and OnHonda11 posted.

The gang, can you guess who is who?

Attachments

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Admiring OnHonda11's new ride. You can even smell how new it is from the outside. Those new seats look great. What a fantastic colour too!
We were admiring the new tires?

Attachments

· Registered
1,720 Posts
Sunday Rider said:
The gang, can you guess who is who?

Lemme see......from left to right, mike688, donx, SundayRider, OnHonda11 & Scoobs.

It looks like you guys had great fun, it was so tempting to make the drive to join you guys, I considered it for while but I had other commitments to attend to.

Great comparo pics, thanks for posting them.

Scoobs, what type of wheels are you using for your snow tires?

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Well here's what happened.......

We had planned to take the wife's Daewoo (we bought it because we were a Daewoo dealer at the time, and half off list price, I couldn't say no :) ) to the meet, but it developed a weird high pitched squeaking noise underneath, which was accompanied by the smell of rubber......so Saturday I brought the Falcon in to the shop to put on some snow tires, and checked out her car. After half an hour on the lift, I couldn't find the issue, so the guys here will sort it out as it's still under warranty.

The Falcon is actually my winter car, which I bought because the van is far too thirsty and lousy in the snow. While the Falcon would have made it, there's something clogging the heater core, and I didn't want to subject my family to a cold 2 and a half hour ride.......I'm going to flush the core here at work on Tuesday, and get the wife's car in today I hope.

In case you're wondering why I drive a 38 year old car as a winter car, it's because I'm certifiably nuts. My wife will readily agree :p

I did bring presents for you guys, so make sure you get me your addresses and I'll get them out USPS :)

· Registered
2,066 Posts
borg said:

Lemme see......from left to right, mike688, donx, SundayRider, OnHonda11 & Scoobs.

It looks like you guys had great fun, it was so tempting to make the drive to join you guys, I considered it for while but I had other commitments to attend to.

Great comparo pics, thanks for posting them.

Scoobs, what type of wheels are you using for your snow tires?
Very reasonable deductions. Are they accurate? For the sake of confidentiality we cannot say, but do invite you to the next meet, where all will be revealed.
I was looking for this Sandstone ice berg (ice Borg) to come from the West, but to no avail.
Next time!

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Re: Well here's what happened.......

hondacuraworld said:
We had planned to take the wife's Daewoo (we bought it because we were a Daewoo dealer at the time, and half off list price, I couldn't say no :) ) to the meet, but it developed a weird high pitched squeaking noise underneath, which was accompanied by the smell of rubber......so Saturday I brought the Falcon in to the shop to put on some snow tires, and checked out her car. After half an hour on the lift, I couldn't find the issue, so the guys here will sort it out as it's still under warranty.

The Falcon is actually my winter car, which I bought because the van is far too thirsty and lousy in the snow. While the Falcon would have made it, there's something clogging the heater core, and I didn't want to subject my family to a cold 2 and a half hour ride.......I'm going to flush the core here at work on Tuesday, and get the wife's car in today I hope.

In case you're wondering why I drive a 38 year old car as a winter car, it's because I'm certifiably nuts. My wife will readily agree :p

I did bring presents for you guys, so make sure you get me your addresses and I'll get them out USPS :)
Okay you are off the hook, as you know we can be bought!

We had good conversation, talked Pilot trivia, saw an '06 up close and personal, 2 '03s, an '04 and '05. Time passed so quick, and poor Scoobs had to go early, but he TIRED 3 of us (couldn't resist).

Okay, now you are on this hook, when do we see the Honda Plant?

161 - 180 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.