Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Group Piloteer meeting in Toronto

21569 207
Sunday Rider, Mike688 and myself are talking about having a group meeting for Piloteers in Toronto.

Anybody interested in the meeting, please feel free to contact us for your suggestion (where, when, etc).

Thanks!
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Wow Donx, you have been busy.
I added the tailights that I got from cwa107, it was a quick install. A full size spare thanks to Scoobs.
I have still to install the chrome mirror covers, fender flairs, and day/night mirror. Waiting for a warm day (like that is going to happen soon) to get it done. I may wait for spring, but the mirror, I would like to do soon.

I am game for a mini Pilot "fix".

· Registered
656 Posts
Well not much has happened on my end. Returned my Silverstars that ended up being the day running light bulb on my '06. I haven't checked into any other options for head lights.

No I haven't gotten the cross bars. Not an option either. I think I mentioned at the meet that I use the Pilot for work so I use my Thule Bars when I have a need. I know the OEM cross bars look good but that's all they'd be if I purhased them. I need the Thules because they can hold the weight of my 36' and 24' extension ladders (at the same time when needed).

Still working on my "Engine Repair Tag" found under the passenger seat. Tech line "supposedly" didn't know of any issues or repairs done to the pilot during manufacter. Haven't been able to try to resolve my issues with Honda over the promised "7 Business Day unofficial grace period" for new offers that come out at the beginning of the month after taking possession of a new vehicle at month end. I will hold the C/S manager who promised this to me prior to my pick up of my new Pilot accountable because I'm stuck with $1500 in Honda's pocket and not mine. There will be a nuclear war over this one if they don't stay true to their word. Stay tuned....

Was sick from mupltiple flu bugs/sugery before/during/after Christmas. ALL BETTER NOW!!! Enjoyed my first week back to work (okay, there's money trickling into the bank account again). Maybe eventually I'll have money to pay for some more accessories. Still would like the front grill/garnish for the Pilot. Not the chrome pieces that sit on the corner edges like Sunday Rider has but instead the plastic bumper add on that builds up the bumper. That's it for me.

Has everyone added their names to wanting to go for the Honda tour with Tim? So far there hasn't been an overwhelming response. Let's get everyone together so we can line up a date. It's a mid week activity by the sounds of it.

Looking forward to a summer meat (you can tell I enjoy the food aspects of our meets!):D

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Summer is here, YES!!!

I thought I should bump this thread and let's have another meet!

Lots of accessories have been added to my Pilot (loot at my growing number of list from my signature), and I know Mike688 and Sunday Rider got lots of them too. ;)

Wondering when you guys will have time to meet and chat :2:

BTW, below is the peek of my newlly added front grill chrome accents:

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
new face::2:

Attachments

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
new butt: ;)

Attachments

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Very nice additions Donx. The chrome accents are nice and big. Love the 06 lights on the rear.

This is a good time of year for me to. Work load is lighter. It would be good to see everyone.:4:

· Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
hondacuraworld said:

:bootyshak ;) :bonk:

I still haven't been able to get the wife's car, she had to grocery shop yesterday, and has to bring stuff up to my son's school today....short 1 mile trips, and she won't drive the Falcon yet, which is a good thing :D

I still have to get that heater core flushed in the Falcon, but xmas shopping's been taking precedence. Chilly this morning, good thing I had a blanket covering my legs :20:
Hi Tim, looks like we will never be able to visit the Honda plant to see Pilot, it seems like Pilot production will be move to US completely. :6: :6: :3: :3:

201 - 208 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.