Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the current group buys end, I will no longer be doing them....they are just too much to keep track of with multiple items on 10 different forums.

Instead, I will be posting monthly specials starting in September on a rotating basis.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What about the Mud-flaps ? Is that considered 'current Group-Buy' ? Or should I just forget about that, TIm ?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tim,

I certainly understand your need to do this. However, I have never been able to get any thing to work on your site. I just went to it about an hour ago and all I got whenever I click on any of the items was a 404 error. In the past I would get a blank page.

Maybe I just have bad luck when going to your site or maybe you don't support my setup (Win2k with IE 5.5) but I will not be able to take advantage of your online sales, unless it starts to work correctly.

I just thought you would like to know that relying on your web site may lose you some sales. Especially if it stays in its current state. Maybe you could at least post your sales in a forum here so that those of us having problems with your site will know what you have available.

I would like to do business with you as you seem to get nothing but good press in these forums.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hondacuraworld site foo

Looks like the site references store.clubrsx.com but the nameservers for clubrsx.com (at rackshack.net) return NXDOMAIN when queried for store.clubrsx.com. Either the hostname changed and no one recoded Tim's site, or the DNS zone file for clubrsx.com is hosed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Tim,
I think monthly specials is a much better idea. Are you going to post what will be on special for the next several months, or will it be a surprise?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Tim ...

Sounds like a good idea ...

How about including combo package specials as well for the newcomers ... for example packing the lower trim and fog lights into a package for a reasonable price ... or running board and crossbars together ...

PrG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts