Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you know that I have discussed several group buy suggestions with Tim at www.hondacuraworld.com and I have messaged Admin. All we're waiting on is pricing and quantity required from Tim, then I'll get back with Admin to initiate the group buy.

I've seen several posts regarding the fog lights and running boards, but there doesn't seem to be anything on them in the group buy section, so I guess I'll recirculate them again. There seems to be a lot of interest in these two items. The CD Changer is a new request, and I'm not really sure if there is any interest out there?

Also, is there any interest in a group buy for any of the other following items:

Air Deflector
Auto Day/Night Mirror
Cargo Cover
Cargo Net (the good one!)
Cargo Tray
Cross Bars
Rear Splash Guards
Wheel Locks
Wood Trim (Dash, Interior, RES)

Most of these are either lower-priced items, or items not necessarily in high demand. So on the low-priced ones, I'm not sure if there will be much of a cost savings, and if Tim would even consider a group buy discount. On the low-demand items, there may not be enough people to get a discount. If I get good feedback on any of these items, then I'll proceed with additional group buy requests.

Please reply to the thread if there is any interest...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awaiting our Pilot Sagebrush (due sometime in September??)

We, too, are interested in several after-market accessories. However, we want to know what kind of experiences anyone has had with taking these parts and having the dealership install them?? Being bike enthusiasts, we have encountered hostility from bike shops installing bicycle parts -- and were wondering if anyone has encountered the same with dealerships?:confused:

As for the group buys, we are definitely most interested in:
Side Steps
half-nosemask
Foglights WITH lower trim
Trailer Hitch WITH cooling package
Rear Splash Guards
Cargo Cover

May be interested in a cargo liner!!!

We have tried to access the hondacuraworld.com website and can't find the prices for the above accessories? Do we need to call Tim for prices? :D

Joules:2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Here is my shopping list to start with.

1. Wheel Locks
2. Rear Splash Guards
3. All Season Floor Mats
4. Cargo Tray
5. Cargo Cover (Fern)
6. Full Nose Mask

Then I will look into more stuff like

1. Day/Night Rear Mirror
2. Side Steps
3. Trailer hitch package.
4. CD changer.

I hope to get some more discount on the price I found so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts