Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am sure alot of new Pilot owners out there missed the last group buy on all season mats. So I am starting a new thread for those who are interested.

We have BigbarkingDog, Chaspat and me so far. I think we need 10 or more people. (Correct me if I am wrong Tim.)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Couldn’t wait any longer. Just ordered my cargo tray and floor mats online. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Group Buy Interest?

I might be interested. How much are they?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Okay, since I missed the ones in the scratch and dent sale, I will join the group. If my count is correct, I am number eight. Let's get two more buyers to step up and get this GB going. Greg

·
Registered
900 Posts
How much are all season floor mats with discount?

·
Registered
226 Posts
yes, how much with/without the discount?

also, can you run these through a car wash (where they run it through that machine just for floormats)?

·
Registered
23 Posts
For this price ($~83) I'm interested. What do you get? Front only? Front and Rear?

Also, how does the purchase work, who do I buy them from?

And, does anyone have a good technique to clean the carpeted mats that the Pilot came with? I'd like to keep those for the summertime.

Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You will get the front and 2nd row mats. You will buy from Tim @ HondAcurawould.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Twister.

I guess this is a question for Tim...but I'll ask anyway. How does the offer get made? Is Tim willing to make the deal for the group buy?

Sorry 'bout being a pain, I'm worried about the logistics.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tim, How about it? Let's do it....

With the holidays past us, response to buy a few more toys may be alittle slowe. How about Tim? Lets say yes....Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Group Buy Floor Mats

Please include me on your list....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Count me in for the mats

·
Registered
3 Posts
Group Buy Floor Mats

IT looks like we have at least 10 wanting the group buy for the floor mats. Tim said 10 for 10% off. Now what do we do??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All season mats

Tim, how about it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts