Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how does it feel to have Gov. Arnold :2: :2: :2:

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
As I was walking into work today, I heard some hallway chatter about Governor Gropinator.:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Please...

From January, 93 until January 2001, how many variations on this theme were heard:

"It's his personal life, it has no bearing on running the country"
"Everyone lies about sex"
"If it's OK with Hillary, it's nobody else's business"
"If you drag a $100 bill through the trailer park, no telling what you'll catch"
"Look at her, is she a credible witness?"

and of course,
"I did not... have... sexual... relations... with that woman... Miss Lewinsky"
oops, I mean...
"Indeed I did have a relationship with Ms. Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong."

Nameless, faceless women from up to 15 years ago, talking about an actor playing grab-ass at a drunken cast party doesn't quite stack up with an attorney general/governor/ president having affairs with subordinates (Lewinsky), allegedly raping other women (Broaddrick, Ward Gracen, Wellstone), and a long-term affair (Flowers)... all of whom subjected themselves to the public spotlight, legal proceedings and public crucifixion by the media.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:D is this groping? thanks for kemo!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ramirami said:
so how does it feel to have Gov. Arnold :2: :2: :2:
This is a man who knows he's almost impossibly lucky that crazy circumstances came together and allowed him to grab the goods in Calif.

Unfortunately, below photo makes you wonder if all the campaign hubbub and stresses (and maybe living with Arnold) have left their mark on Maria.

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
sblvro said:
:D is this groping? thanks for kemo!
HA HA HA...rock on!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: Re: Governor Arnold

Ziploc said:
Unfortunately, below photo makes you wonder if all the campaign hubbub and stresses (and maybe living with Arnold) have left their mark on Maria.
Unfortunately, age has left its mark on Maria. It gets the best of us.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Governor Arnold

guitarman said:
Unfortunately, age has left its mark on Maria. It gets the best of us.
nothing a good nip and a tuck and a few botox injections cannot take care of :2:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Re: Re: Governor Arnold

Ziploc said:
I think Arnold's "get fit" mentality has gone too far for his better half.

Somebody buy that lady a burger, and let's biggie size that order before the wind starts blowing and we lose her.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Governor Arnold

SteveLuman said:
I don't thank that would even help skeletor Maria!
Great idea for a Halloween costume!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Governor Arnold

rtresco said:
Great idea for a Halloween costume!
I think we'll be seeing PLENTY of Arnold-Maria Halloween costumes this year, especially in California!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
34 Posts
And I thought it was bad when Minnesota elected Jesse!! Welcome all you Californian's to the non stop jokes you'll be hearing!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll wait to say anything about him. I want to see if he can overturn this ridiculous VLF and keep all the promises that he made... I don't want to pay $600+ next July for my Pilot. :3:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Alsacien said:
I'll wait to say anything about him. I want to see if he can overturn this ridiculous VLF and keep all the promises that he made... I don't want to pay $600+ next July for my Pilot. :3:
Well, the latest I heard this morning is that the original provision that created the "discounted VLF" may not empower Governor Arnold to unilaterally revoke the recent increase in the VLFs.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Can Schwarzenegger Keep His Car Tax Promise?
2 hours, 42 minutes ago

The PIXPage Staff

Governor-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) has promised to undo the tripling of the car tax -- but it may be harder than he thought.

Lawyers for the state department of finance say such a move would require legislative approval. Some Democratic lawmakers have already indicated that they would not help the measure pass.

It's estimated the tripled fee brings in about $4 billion a year, which goes to local governments for local services. The finance department says the state simply does not have the money to make up the difference.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:rolleyes: the tax promise will be just another "old news"!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I guess I better open an bank account for my pilot.. So that I can transfer money automatically ($60 a month) to it so I have the VLF next year... :) and won't hold my breath for the repeal of the tax...

Less money for my accessories.... :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts