Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I took the plunge this weekend on an EX-L, SBP.
Getting the auto mirror and all season mats, with the cross bars, cargo cover, and spash guards in the next round of accessories.
Honda has 3.74% out there as a super preferred rate, for those that are thinking of it, and didn't already grab the 3.9% a while back.

Now, onto the tires....
I told the dealer I would like to know what the price would be to swap the Integrity for Michelins. They didn't have any customers previously request this, so they have to get back to me. Anyone have the dealer do this, or did you go to a local tire shop? What kind of price range am I looking at for this swap/upgrade?

·
Registered
288 Posts
slider71 said:
Honda has 3.74% out there as a super preferred rate, for those that are thinking of it, and didn't already grab the 3.9% a while back.
Is this a Honda promotion that is going on right now? We are supposed to pick ours up in the next week, whenever it arrives from Canada, and a rate of 3.74 would be great. I just want to be sure I can tell the business manager the right information when she tells me no one is getting a rate that good. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just filled out the standard Honda finance application, and said I can find online financing for ~4.5%, what can you find? That is when he said Honda has this super preferred program...for 3.74....we took 48 months, but he said it didn't matter and would go for 60 months....which really is super!

·
Registered
288 Posts
slider71 thanks for the quick response. We have already been approved for 3.9%, but an extra .16% is a nice little bonus, I just want to be sure I am asking for the right financing plan or offer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll let you know if I find out more when I get the paperwork signed tomorrow.

On a side note, a local tire dealer is quoting me $200 (installed) to upgrade from the Goodyears to the Cross Terrains. I'm going to take it!

:2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts