Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new pilot Wednesday night EX Cloth - Sage Brush Pearl.

I had them install the Air Deflector, Fog Lights and supposedly lower trim. They forgot the lower trim and I'm going to have to go back in next week for them to install the lower trim.

My question is, are the foglight holes drilled in the same place with and without the lower trim?

Also they doing the rear mud guards for free since they forgot my lower trim.

I also got my Infinity 6002ci speaker upgrades and it made a big difference. The stock speakers aren't even co-axial.

I also did the new H4 bulb upgrade (50% Brighter) today and it took about 2 minutes and was a breeze.

I love my new pilot. I will add a few more things, but other than that, it's perfect!

Brad

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
My question is, are the foglight holes drilled in the same place with and without the lower trim?

The cutout in the bumper for the foglights is the same whether you have a lower trim or not. So, nothing to worry about. The only difference when installing fog lights with or without lower trim is the fog light covers. So, just make sure the dealer changes the covers. If you would like a picture of the fog light covers with and without lower trim, go to www.hondacuraworld.com and get the installation instructions.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Did you get a discount on the installation of the fogs and trim sime most of the work is the same?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
N_Jay said:
Did you get a discount on the installation of the fogs and trim sime most of the work is the same?
N_Jay's right. They only have to take the bumper cover off once to install both accessories! May as well throw in the coolers at that point!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Discount

I think I did okay over all.

I got 1200 off MSRP and about 40-50% off all labor for adding the extras.

We got the Honda Care 6/100k warranty for 1065.00.

They also threw in the first oil change for free.

Also I thought they did great on the interest, we got 3.80 for 5 years.

My next project is going to be adding the trailer hitch so I can add a bike rack and also thinking about trying out the sidesteps that light up from eBay.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Discount

bheckey said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

...the sidesteps that light up from eBay.
bheckey: Are these the side steps with lights or the running boards with lights? I've seen the boards (with lights) being sold on E-Bay, but not the steps... :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts