Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I picked up my Sandstone EX-Cloth yesterday....woodgrain wheel,and shifter,day night mirror gold package,and rear splash guards.total out the door was.....$29,999.70...............here is something I have never read about here. Because I bought the woodgrain wheel,shifter,and mirror.I also bought the wheel shifter and mirror that were OEM on my Pilot,so I requested my OEMwheel ,shifter nob and mirror,at first they balked at this but I persisted,and got all three. I really love the woodgrain wheel,and shifter,also I like the mirror,I have had other mirrors but this one really works....NO GLARE from other vehicles at all. To be honest I bought it for the compass,but it works really well...This is my second post,the first was my VIN. Thanx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations Pontius Pilot!!!:7: day/night mirror is the one thing that I always wanted......:drool:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Great second post, Pontius Pilot!!! Glad to have another disciple aboard!!! Way to bargain with the dealer and great color choice... :4: :29:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! You will love your new Pilot and you picked the RIGHT color!!:2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey colorider

Love your dogs!!!:)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Hey colorider

xyz said:
Love your dogs!!!:)
Well thank you!! :)

If it had not been for them, we would probably still be driving our previous vehicle - a '99 Buick Park Avenue. Great car (other than when you look at the resale value), but we simply outgrew it when the pups entered the family!!

We looked at several different types of vehicles, as well as different brands. Kept coming back to the Pilot. It is my first Honda with 4 wheels! :2:

Take care!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats and Welcome....:D :2: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts